Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Recipe:


My family likes my meat pies a lot, so I'm going to give you the recipe.

Ingredients
1/2 k puff pastry
1/2 k minced beef
1 medium size onion
2 eggs
3 tbsp butter
salt
pepper
tomato sauce
1 glass of milk

Method

1- Chop the onions and mix them with the butter. Fry them until golden.

2- Add the mince and mix it until it becomes ready to eat.

3- Prepare a tray and spread a little butter.

4- Put the pastry on the tray, 2 or 3 layers and spread some butter between them.

5-In the middle add the mince with onion.

6- Put eggs with milk and stir

7 -Then put it onto the pastry

8- After that put it in the oven at 200 C degrees

3 comments:

  1. It is delicious!I will try to do it at weekend! But there have soup. How can I eat it with my hand? Or may be use soup spoon? Look forward to the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doaa for the meat pie recipe. Jin, it is not soup (maybe the one in the photo looks a bit watery). You can use a knife & fork to it it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doaa, I read your blog. Your blog page is really nice because you have put a nice picture of your country. I want to know more about your country. Can you please tell memore about it?

    ReplyDelete